.....................................................................................

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

My Makeover by yours truly!



This is a before and After picture of myself. Whoa, Huge Difference!!! LMAO But this is just a symbolism of my progress so fare with makeup.... no schooling. I am
learning
so much! and am
soooo dedicated to it. I wanted to do something a bit more natural and less drastic than what I normally do, to challenge myself.... I would say it came out pretty good! A bronze goddess look or golden queen, or whatever lol I just know that gold looks great on darker skin. You could use this look for a wedding IMO... You definitely have to pack on the m
akeup when your taking a pic with the camera, because it doesn't even look like I had on alot of makeup.... which I did. It looks great and I am very pleased with mah progress!!! I thank god that the after pic came out so well because I was
worried about the camera... It has been disapponting me lately, but no problems here! These other pics, my inspiration for my eye colors, was the fabric of my shirt shown below. Hope u like!

4 comments:

Anonymous August 31, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

This is a lovely picture! Are you using foundation or powder? If so, what brand? Thanks.
MC

Nubian Princess September 2, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Thanks! I used Mary Kay Foundation... but Im thinking of switching to something else.... just dont know what yet :(

Anonymous September 2, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

Thanks! I keep hearing good things about MUFE. Good luck with your search.

Nubian Princess September 7, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

yea think thats the direction I will go, but their foundation is like $40 a pop!