.....................................................................................

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

A New Look...

I thought my blog needed a new look.... Got tired of the old look ;) Well a few quick updates, I graduated college, looking for a job and it aint easy! Hair update, definitely got longer but right now I have kinky twists... Definitely diggin em. Camera situation is a bit shaky right now, but i'll have some pics up in no time :) Been selling stuff on ebay, that has been going good, but I'm trying to find out what to sell next lol... I used the money from the last sale to buy some makeup supplies, because from aside from my career in accounting, I will be doing makeup.... school or no school. So, just trying to get a makeup kit in order. Its so expensive tho!!! Especially finding decent foundation.... yikes... Not to much of a fan of MAC. Especially the overpriced eyeshadows.... but any who, thats just the accountant in me... looking for a cheap high quality alternative.... For example, LA COLORS are cheap (2.99 for like 5 or six colors), and outlast any eyeshadow that I've ever used. Highly pigmented too... Every time I wear their eyeshadow, I get asked if Im wearing MAC... *smirk* No.... As far as foundations, I might go on the expensive side with that one.... Im interested in what Bobbi Brown has to offer.... but will continue to do my foundation shopping :) and compare some prices! I AM enjoying every bit of it tho :D PEACE for now!!!

0 comments: